The hotel has several rooms catering for a variety of functions:
• Lotus Room - This facility caters for 100 guests and can be used for a variety of purposes, from parties to birthdays and wedding receptions. It offers all the modern accompaniments required for conferencing and events;
• India Room - Caters for up to 300 guests. This venue can be used to host larger events. It also contains a fully built deejay unit and dance floor, which can be utilised should the guest require;
• Indus Room - A comfortable, leisurely lounge where teas and coffees and other drinks can be served. It caters for up to 20 people;
• SS Truro Room - Upmarket VIP facility catering for up to 20 individuals.
Hotel Savera draws visitors from far and wide. Among its recent celebrity visitors are:
• Hugh Masekela - South Africa’s best known jazz artist
• Gary Bailey - Former Manchester United goalkeeper
• Ace Magashule - Premier of Free State
• Thabo Manyoni - Bloemfontein Mayor
• Sonny Pillay - Iconic SA singer, now based in New York
• Sam Ramsamy - International Olympic Committee member
• Themi Venturas - Renowned SA drama director
• Mark Alexander - Vice-chairman SA Rugby Union.
All requisite business facilities are also within reach of residents. Free Wifi is available on request and printing, faxing and email services are also within a shout of your duty manager. Don’t hesitate to contact him or her for any of your needs.